Bailey Caravans have lead the industry for building lightweight caravans without compromise for years now. Their Alu-Tech construction has many advantages in terms of weight and rigidity. You get the benefits have having a lightweight caravan plus one that is stronger and with greater insulation.
Body shell panels are up to 30% thicker than those used in conventional caravans and feature a high density polystyrene core to provide the shell with superior thermal insulation properties – allowing you to holiday all year round.
Bailey have gone further than just making thicker walls though. They used thermal imaging technology to identify the cold spots and added more insulation to those areas. You get a lightweight caravan that is warmer in winter and cooler in summer.
Lighter towing weight can result in its own fuel savings but Bailey have also designed an aerodynamic single span front and roof panel. With fuel prices climbing a lighter more fuel efficient caravan has obvious advantages when you’re considering your next holiday.
A lighter van has advantage when towing, especially if your car is a medium sized family vehicle. Bailey caravans are fitted with the latest road safety equipment – Trailer Control Systems; Stabilisers & Shock Absorbers which all makes for a reduced yaw inertia.
Introducing Rangefinder Gemini - BUILT IN AUSTRALIA
We were so impressed, we actually bought three of them!
Bailey Australia is the first European manufacturer to undertake local caravan production in Australia, bringing the latest construction techniques, processes and cutting-edge design and technology to our travellers.
The process begins with an understanding of Australian caravanning needs, including feedback from current Bailey caravan owners, as well as understanding the preference of the Australian caravanning public for specific interior layouts. Space, usability, comfort and liveability are key considerations in every step of the process.
Bailey Rangefinders are built from the inside out, with local CNC-cut furniture securely fixed in place before being bonded and fastened to the caravan walls and ceiling panels to create an immensely strong overall body structure. Australian designed and sourced chassis, furniture, windows and doors, kitchen, bathroom and laundry appliances are all chosen for their suitability for our conditions and their local service and support.
What makes Rangefinder different?
- Class-leading 500kg payload
- High ground clearance
- Tough DuraGal steel chassis including 2K paint system
- Choice of AL-KO or Dexter axles
- Fibreglass impact-resistant body shell panels and undershielding
- Grade III insulation rating for touring all-year round
- 2 x 105L water tanks (210L total)
- Premium quality furniture, fittings and upholstery finishes
- Practical kitchens w/ recessed cooker as standard Thetford 185L 3-way, two door fridge w/ separate freezer
- Inner-sprung Queen sized island bed w/ under storage
- Large showers w/ separate ceramic toilet
- Washing machine as standard
- Premium quality reverse cycle A/C
- 10 year water ingress warranty
To make a BOOKING, click here.